For all film lovers looking for good fun and even better movies, we have prepared a real cinema treat – Star Gardens screenings. The first Star Gardens evening takes place on August 3rd.
We invite you to join the first screenings under starry sky at Oma’s Garten at Ulica Kralja Tomislava 26, starting at 9 pm as part of this year’s Star Film Fest.
In the backyard of the Werft family, there are a handful of films that delighted audiences at last year’s Star Film Fest, and as an overture to this year’s sixth festival under the stars, a promotional video of Star Film Fest will premiered at Oma’s Garten. Visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy screenings with refreshments and popcorn, and we have decorated the garden in a distinctive style. Also, all fans of Startas sneakers, but also those interested who have previously ordered their Startas, will be able to bring home a souvenir on this stellar evening. There are a lot of other promo materials here that our team has carefully prepared waiting for you.
The special ambiance, atmosphere, music, socializing and quality cinematic content are more than enough invitations to the first of three evenings of screenings.
Film list for the first Star Gardens:
- Monday/German love story – feature film – 6 min
- Tete d’olive – animated film – 11 min 30 sec
- Lovačka sreća – documentary – 13 min
- Vražja posla – experimental film – 1 min
- Refugio – feature film – 8 min
- Tasty trip – animated film – 9 min
- Marjan – documentary – 3 min
- A onda mama i tata – experimental film – 11 min
- Impasse – feature film – 16 min 21 sec
- Stuck in rut – documentary – 4 min
- Beautifool Erorr – experimental film – 2 min
Visit us and see what it is all about. We look forward to seeing you at Oma’s Garten!