For all those eager for new knowledge and skills, Star Film Fest and Kino Klub Sisak in cooperation with the managers of the Open Media Group project and partner Judita, organized a workshop on running campaigns on social media.
The workshop will be held on Friday, September 2 and Saturday, September 3 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Sisak Creative Industry Center (Stjepana i Antuna Radića Street 20).
The workshops will be led by Gabrijela Brigljević, a marketing expert for social networks, and during these two days the participants will gain new knowledge about managing social networks and their activities. Topics that will be covered in the workshop are:
1. Website content analysis – how to assess the quality of the content on the website (whether the page offers answers to the main questions of the user, whether it directs to the desired actions, etc.) and determine guidelines for improvement
2. Profile analysis on social networks – how to analyze the current position on social networks through analytical tools (number and characteristics of current followers, etc.) and determine guidelines for improvement
3. Analysis of the content of marketing materials – how to harmonize the communication of the organization’s basic message on the website and digital channels with the content on all marketing materials
4. Introduction to digital marketing – familiarization with the vocabulary and basic elements of digital marketing (definition of digital goals, campaign planning, metrics and data analysis, etc.)
5. Introduction to storytelling – familiarization with the basic principles of good storytelling: how to tell a story that brings the organization’s basic message closer to the target groups and encourages them to take the desired action
6. Copywriting techniques – introduction to basic copywriting techniques for various applications (writing texts for digital content, ads, advertising materials, etc.)
7. Management of social networks – familiarization with the details of different social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat) and tips for optimizing content for each individual platform; creation of a plan of announcements for social networks; advertising and tracking analytics
8. Use of tools for simple graphic design – familiarization with the “Canva” tool and its useful features for visual identity and creating visuals for various applications. All participants should participate in all segments of the workshop, because knowledge, skills, and the action plan will be built on experiences in the previous parts of the workshop.
You can apply by filling out an online form and applications are open until August 30, 2022. You are applying for the entire cycle, and the number of places is limited to 25 people. For all information about the project and the workshops, follow us on our website or through the social networks Facebook and Instagram.